The editorial policy of the journal is based on the following principles:
- objectivity and impartiality in the selection of articles for publication;
- high requirements for the quality of scientific research;
- collegiality in making decisions on the publication of articles;
- accessibility and efficiency in communication with the authors;
- strict observance of copyright and related rights;
- strict adherence to the schedule for the release of the magazine.
Publishing ethics and requirements for the authors
Editorial office of the “Series History. Philosophy” is guided in preparation of journal issues:
1. The ethical principles of scientific objectivity and independence in accepting scientific articles, analytical overviews and reviews.
2. Acceptance of materials is carried out on the basis of examination, analysis of the degree of relevance, theoretical and practical significance and compliance with the thematic priorities of the series.
3. The reason for the refusal to accept materials is plagiarism, inconsistency with the profile of the series of the scientific journal. Materials that do not meet the basic technical requirements for the design of the article, as well as materials containing slander, insulting attacks against colleagues and copyright violations are not accepted.
4. The originality of the article is checked by the program StrikePlagiarism and should be above 85 percent.
5. All materials are accepted for publication only on the basis of a collegial decision of members of the editorial board.
6. Members of the editorial board equally participate in the formation of the content of the series "History. Philosophy" of the Bulletin of KarSU named after E.A. Buketov.
Terms of publication in journal:
For publication in the journal “Bulletin of Karaganda University” are accepted only articles in Kazakh, Russian and English languages containing the results of fundamental and applied research in the field of social sciences.
Only materials corresponding to the profile of a scientific periodical are accepted for publication. They should be relevant, new, have scientific and practical significance.
The length of the text, including a bibliography, should not exceed 12 pages of text typed on a computer (Microsoft Word editor), the minimum length of the text for humanitarian areas is 8 pages. The editors must submit an electronic version of the article.
All abbreviations and acronyms, with the exception of the well-known, should be deciphered on their first appearance in the text.
Presenting the text of the work for publication in the journal, the author guarantees the correctness of all information about himself, the absence of plagiarism and other forms of unlawful borrowing in the manuscript of the work, the proper design of all borrowings of text, tables, diagrams, illustrations.
The design requirements for the articles:
Fields of the manuscript should be: upper and lower - 25 mm, left and right - 20 mm; font - Times New Roman, size - 11 pt; line spacing - single; alignment - in width; indent - 0.8 cm.
The internal structure of a scientific article (obligatory selection of each structural part in the article):
· Research methods (Experimental)
· Acknowledgments (if necessary, or information is indicated if there is a source of research funding - grants, state budget programs, etc..)
Sample Article Click Here
Bibliography reference requirements Click Here