The editorial policy of the journal is based on the following principles:
- objectivity and impartiality in the selection of articles for publication;
- high requirements for the quality of scientific research;
- collegiality in making decisions on the publication of articles;
- accessibility and efficiency in communication with the authors;
- strict observance of copyright and related rights;
- strict adherence to the schedule for the release of the magazine.
Publishing ethics and requirements for the authors:
Editorial office of the “Series History. Philosophy” is guided in preparation of journal issues:
1. The ethical principles of scientific objectivity and independence in accepting scientific articles, analytical overviews and reviews.
2. Acceptance of materials is carried out on the basis of examination, analysis of the degree of relevance, theoretical and practical significance and compliance with the thematic priorities of the series.
3. The reason for the refusal to accept materials is plagiarism, inconsistency with the profile of the series of the scientific journal. Materials that do not meet the basic technical requirements for the design of the article, as well as materials containing slander, insulting attacks against colleagues and copyright violations are not accepted.
4. The originality of the article is checked by the program StrikePlagiarism and should be above 85 percent.
5. All materials are accepted for publication only on the basis of a collegial decision of members of the editorial board.
6. Members of the editorial board equally participate in the formation of the content of the series «History. Philosophy of the Bulletin of the Karaganda university».